Mar 29, 2018
Going All in on Your Business with Intention
You all know about Barefoot Wine, you know, the wine with the foot on the label. Well, what you might not know is that it was started in a laundry room by two people who had no money and no knowledge of their industry. Please welcome, the founders of Barefoot Wine, now the #1 wine brand in the world, and New York Times Bestselling Authors of The Barefoot Spirit, Michael Houlihan & Bonnie Harvey.
As entrepreneurs, Michael and Bonnie learned a ton of lessons the hard way building the famous Barefoot Wine brand. They had to overcome the same challenges that every start-up faces. In the process, Michael and Bonnie discovered Guiding Principles for Success (GPS) that they now share with other startups to increase the chances of their survival. When Michael and Bonnie finally sold their brand to the world's largest wine company, they wrote their book and have been speaking & advising ever since.
Questions You'll Hear Today:
1. How do you reduce your need for capital?
2. How do you get the word out without spending a fortune?
3. How do you hire the right people and build an entrepreneurial culture?
4. What else do I need beside a killer product, service, or application?
5. What are the important metrics that I should be paying attention to and how do I get them?
6. How do I become an acquisition target and how do I prepare for acquisition?
7. What are the specific challenges I can expect at each stage of my business?
Connect with Michael Houlihan and Bonnie Harvey:
Book: The Barefoot Spirit
GPS Course: http://www.barefootspiritgps.com/
Advisorship Inquiries: email@example.com
Speaking Engagement Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org