Jun 7, 2018
Professor John Rizvi is a Board-Certified specialist in
Patent law and Adjunct Professor teaching patenting for almost 20
years. He is a recognized TED Talker with 2 highly acclaimed talks
on the TED platform guiding inventors on their journey to success
and is the bestselling author of Escaping the Gray and his
follow-up book, Think and Grow Rich for Inventors.
Questions You'll Hear Today:
- In your 20 years as a patent attorney, have you found certain
things in common that hold a lot of entrepreneurs back from finding
2. How do you see the current environment for bringing a new idea
to market different than how things were in the past? In what ways
is it easier? In what ways is it harder?
3. If you had to tell someone to choose just one thing to focus on
to the exclusion of all else as a surefire recipe for success, what
would that one thing be and why?
4. How do you know if you have enough passion for your project?
5. As a patent attorney, is there an innovation too small or too
big to patent? Is there a such thing as an invention “SWEET SPOT”
that is “just right”?
6. If you had the chance to start over in your career with the
knowledge you have now, what would you do differently?
Are there resources available today for inventors or entrepreneurs
to learn critical aspects about patenting that will help them bring
a new product to market.
Connect with John Rizvi:
Connect with Danielle Taylor:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Jessie Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions.
You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.