Jun 14, 2018
Jen is the author of the international bestselling book, The Love FitMama Way: Transforming the Core of Motherhood, and is creator and host of the FitMama Podcast. As a Core Transformation Coach, Trainer and Speaker, Jen inspires, educates and motivates Moms around the globe to begin all things with self-love. Through awareness of safe core fitness, self-care and mindfulness she draws on science and the mind-body data to support moms to embrace, nurture and enjoy their motherhood journey. What she is most passionate about is spreading the message that if you love the body and life you have, you will have the body and life you love.
Questions You'll Hear Today:
1. My routines around sleep/wake/mytime/parent
time/work time etc
2. How i define success in a day, week, month year..
3. What support systems i have in place for my biz and home life
4. how i was able to travel around the world while working online with my husband and kids when they were 2&4 years old
5. What is my health and fitness routine?
6. How meditation is my anchoring practice.
7. what 3 key things do I make a part of my life so I was able to write and publish a book, run my FitMama Global business, launch the FitMama Podcast and do a TEDx talk all over the last year.
Connect with Jennifer Oliver:
Connect with Danielle Taylor:
Website: M2CEO Podcast
Youtube: Youtube Channel
LinkedIn: Danielle Taylor Profile
Show Notes by Show Producer: Jessie Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.